Does not include the pictured A/C bracket or components Demonstration purposes only
Featured in 2018 May issue Street Rodder Magazine
2014-17 GM Generation V LT, LT1,LT4, L83 L86 5.3, 6.2. Alternator and Power steering backet system ONLY.
This brackets is used to retrofit any L83,L86,LT LT1 LT4 series engine into any 1960s to mid 1994 vehicle
Includes two 6061 billet aluminum plates and all necessary hardware to install the bracket and water pump. ( NO EXPENSIVE WATER PUMP SPACER TO PURCHASE )
You must purchase the power steering pump, water pump,alternator and tensioner separately .
Items need to complete the kit:
- 2010 Camaro water pump and tensioner assembly.
- 2010 Camaro Power steering pump,pulley and alternator.
- 2010 Camaro lower Idler pulley.
- Gates Belt to complete the list.
- The doner LT Generation V engine must have the Truck/Suv crank pulley for this to work.
The LT4 engine with the corvette spacing must be changed to the Truck/Suv spacing to work.
The VVT solenoid must be rotated for this water pump to fit. (Rotation plate included)
Will work with the Factory A/C compressor that is down low on the LT engine.
Will work with Factory Vacuum pump.
There are no reviews yet.